Your first visit to Bakersfield Foot and Ankle Surgeons establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, such as your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms prior to your appointment.
The mission of Bakersfield Foot and Ankle Surgeons is to provide excellence in patient care in an environment that is comfortable, respectful, and adaptive to all the needs of our patients.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of our patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Registration (English) (PDF)(Online)
- Patient Registration (Spanish)(PDF) (Online)
- Medication List (PDF) (Online)
- Disclosure of Health Information(PDF)(Online)
- Notice of Privacy(PDF)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Local Landmarks: In the same parking lot as the Mercy Southwest Hospital (in between the main entrance and the emergency room).